Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Week 14

Welp, Linsey is in New Mexico for the month, so I'm trying to fill in. My knowledge of produce isn't great, and I generally stick to recipes with two or fewer ingredients (example: water and noodles).

Still, I thought I could make up for all this with some really stunning photos. Turns out Linsey took our camera with her to NM.

Oh well...

Here's a photo snapped by my laptop and a few simple recipes I've been trying.



WEEK 12:
  • Cucumbers
  • Garlic
  • Poblano peppers
  • Tomatoes
  • Zephyr squash
  • Some other type of summer squash
  • Green beans
  • Some thing that might be garlic scapes
RECIPES:
Chicken and summer squash
- tomatoes, squash
Grilled Chicken and Veggies Over Rice
- squash, peppers

I've also been cutting up the squash, tomatoes, and peppers and wrapping them in some foil with olive oil, salt and pepper. I throw this on the grill for 20 minutes or so. It's quick, easy and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment